Probability of the Chance of an Event
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 7 Statistics - 7.SP.C.6
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Uneven Coin Flip
Step-by-step Lesson- Did you know that if your instinct is to
pick "Tails" in a coin flips routinely, you are 75% more
likely to root for underdogs. Someone actually researched that?
- Guided Lesson
- Yes, Jackson is a baby. My daughter's best friend's son. I was
baby-sitting the night before writing this one.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- This are rather basic problems. There is a bit more challenge
with the independent practice worksheets.
- Practice Worksheet
- These problems are a bit thicker and tougher than the practice
that got you here.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the percentage of chance or probability to the scenario
that dictates it.
- Independent Events Five
Worksheet Pack - We use less challenging numbers, but slightly
turn up the heat on the question style.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
Coin flipping overload led me to mix it up with brand new scenarios.
These problems require close to grade level reading comprehension skill.