Understanding Random Sampling
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 7 Statistics - 7.G.SP.A.1
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Random or Not Step-by-step
Lesson- You will determine if a drawing was done randomly or
if there is some bias present.
- Guided Lesson -
On pretty much all accounts, we ask you to improve the experiments
that were already performed.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- The first one is more of an answer key. There are many answers
to that one.
- Practice Worksheet
- There are many real world scenarios in this one. Many people will
need some time to complete the whole sheet.
- Matching Worksheet
- I would only recommend using this as an introductory sheet for
students new to the skill.
- Categorizing Data and
Bias Five Worksheet Pack - We work on seeing data sets for what
they are quantitative or qualitative.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
We talk about ways to improve the data collection process and how to make a survey more valid.
If you read the book "Chaos", is anything ever truly random?
Math Skill Quizzes
Classify the data that is being described as A) qualitative or Quantitative B) uni-variate or bi-variate C) biased or unbiased.