Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 7 Expression & Equations- 7.EE.A.2
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Create an Expression
Step-by-step Lesson- We need you to determine how much Madison
will make next year based on his salary increase.
- Guided Lesson
- These scenarios will require you to create expressions to work
towards solving them.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- Remember, these are very basic expressions just meant to be introductory
at this point.
- Practice Worksheet
- When students complete this one, they should have a good handle
on the skill.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the word problem to the expression that represents it.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
Math Skill Quizzes
Make sure that you hone your decimal, fraction, percentage conversions before working on these.