Ratios and Units of Measurement
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 6 Proportional Relationships- 6.RP.A.3d
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Meters to Feet Step-by-step
Lesson- Anyone who was born with exactly 12 inch feet has a
natural advantage. Although I would still use the tape measure instead.
- Guided Lesson
- Compare units, convert units, and division with units.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- This is where measurement starts to get a bit tougher for students.
- Practice Worksheet
- A huge series of conversion problems for kids to work with.
- Triangle Proportions to
Determine Length Five Pack- It is not well stated in the worksheet,
but these are proportions of similar triangles.
- Matching Worksheet
- This is one of the weirdest matching sheets I have. It does make
them think though.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
This standard expects students to have a reference or know length units cold.
These problems are worded more friendly than some of the homework problems.