The Concept of Ratios
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 6 Proportional Relationships- 6.RP.A.1
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Picnic Step-by-step Lesson-
Compare the number of students that are staying home versus going
on a picnic.
- Guided Lesson - We
create ratios for everything. Yellow to pink dogs, people at the
beach, and chocolate cake or truffles.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I don't do everything for them in this one. They must do a little
bit of thinking.
- Practice Worksheet - A
whole bunch of word problems that you are to pull proportions from.
- Missing Proportions Five
Pack- Fill in the missing part of each proportion / ratio.
- Ratio Tables Five Pack
- Complete each table. It's all the same ration (top and bottom).
- Matching Worksheet - A visual proportion match set for you.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
I really ran with different types of problems here. They are all in word problem form.
We start with some visual ratios and then it's back to word problems.