Using Coordinate Graphs
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 5 Geometry- 5.G.1
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- What Shape? Step-by-step
Lesson- Find the shape that resides on a certain set of coordinates.
- Guided Lesson
- Hope you know what a pentagon is! If not, run with the color purple.
Then plot some points.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I love to use arrows to help explain coordinates, it makes it
- Practice Worksheet
- What are the coordinates of the shapes on the grids? Then we want
you to point some points.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the description of the location of each shape to the coordinate
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
Go and point out where that red diamond resides.
I might be over stepping my bounds, but I expect students to understand what an oval and other basic shapes are here.