Factor Pairs to 100
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 4 Operations- 4.OA.4
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Primes and Composite
Numbers Step-by-Step Lesson- We go over the difference between
primes (can only be divided by themselves and 1) and composites
(have more than 2 factors).
- Guided Lesson
- A real mix of skills here. Circle all the multiples of 12, list
factors from least to greatest, and divisibility.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- Not to toot my own horn, but this explanation makes a great deal
- Practice Worksheet
- A cool little activity I came up with. Color the primes green
and the composites yellow.
Digit Multiplication 5-Pack - What is the missing digit to complete
5-Pack - Find the factors of numbers.
- Prime or Composite Numbers
Five Worksheet Pack - Identify the integers as prime or composite.
- Matching Worksheet - Match the number and their second multiple. This is a good quick review.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
We mix up the skills here. You will first look for multiples of a particular number, then write all of the factors of a number. We finish off the homework with a little divisibility practice.
This really works on your understanding of multiples, divisibility, and factors. We really clear it up for you.