Denominators of Tenths and Hundredths
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 4 Fractions- 4.NF.5
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Add Hundredths and
Tenths Step-by-Step Lesson- Work through adding fractions that
have their denominators off by a power of 10.
- Guided Lesson
- Sums of tenths and hundredths and cross multiplying.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I cover cross multiplying pretty well on this one. You should
find it helpful.
- Practice Worksheet
- A whole slew of problems that you can tackle at your leisure.
- Matching Worksheet - Almost verbatim what you saw in the practice, but in matching form.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
We start by adding two fractions with very different denominators. We then work with cross multiplication to find unknowns.
We follow suit here, too. We have two unknowns and one sum.