Measuring Length in Meters
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 2 Measurement- 2.MD.4
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Step-by-step Lesson- We transition
from calling those measurement blocks one standard unit of measure
to one meter of distance.
- Guided Lesson
- How many meters of width are these pictures?
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- We convert the blocks to meters of width and move on to compare
the width of two objects.
- Practice Worksheet
- We are focusing on the width of some of these objects. I will
make a new set on specifically length soon.
- Matching Worksheet - Match the objects to the number of meters wide or long they are.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
I seem to always use animals for the examples here. I'm not sure why I did that.
The focus is on horizontal distance or length of items.