Mixed Number Subtraction
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 2 Operations - 2.NBT.B.7
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Two In One Step-by-Step Lesson- From using a numbers line to borrowing we pack a great
deal of information into these.
- Guided Lesson - Double
digit, triple digit and mixed subtraction.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- There is only one instance of borrowing in here. Darn randomly
- Practice Worksheet - A mix
from single to triple digit subtraction.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the crazy differences to the problems that represent them.
- Worksheet Five Pack -
I used a humongous font here. Might waste a little bit of ink, but
easy to read.
- Missing Digit Subtraction
- A giant step towards algebra.
- Magic Subtraction
Cubes - Kids really enjoy this one. You can play it as a game
in a collaborative setting with students.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
Mostly two and three digit subtraction, but pay attention there are a few curve balls.
Straight up problems can be found in 1 and 2, but 3 is a matching set for you.