Find Percentages of Numbers
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 6 Ratios- 6.RP.A.3c
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Percent of 120 Step-by-Step Lesson- What's with the apples? I'm not sure either.
- Guided Lesson
- They all follow the same steps. Decimals really make this fly
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- Many teachers as me to change this to ratios. I feel that it is
much practical to go with decimals.
- Finding Percentages
(of 10s) 5 Pack - All the percentage are by a different tens
- Practice Worksheet
- All of these percentage are less than one hundred, but they are
not fixed to any place.
- Matching Worksheet
- See if students catch the error here (% in answer column). I leave
it like this because three different national tests had this error.
- Percentages of Numbers
Lesson and Practice - The 15% value is something kids always
have trouble with; not sure why.
Based on Percentage Five Pack of Worksheets - These problems
are formed in a single sentence. It is very common to see these
of a Number Five Pack of Worksheets - I always remembered the
statement "is over of!"; as a kid.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
I formatted the problems in different ways to prep kids for all orientations possible.