Permutations and Combinations
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Statistics- HSS-CP.B.9
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Bag of Candy Step-by-step
Lesson- 16 candidates, 3 positions on the tennis club board.
How many probabilities are there?
- Guided Lesson - Arranging
water bottles, seven colors of the rainbow, and grabbing cricket
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- It is also helpful to draw images along with the values.
- Practice Worksheet - We
use the same formula to solve all the problems.
- Matching Worksheet - Match the problems to the number of possible combinations that you see.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
We look at the possible number of candidates and outcomes for different situations.
Arrange letters in a word are the most common questions we have seen.
Math Skill Quizzes
Make sure to speak to students on the possible arrangement of letters in words that have two of the same letter.