Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Kindergarten Level - K.CC.7
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Comparing the Number of Objects in a Group
Step-by-step Lesson- Compare group A to Group be using a simple
- More, Less, Or Equal Guided Lesson
- I got a little carried away with all the cute little figures,
I have to admit.
- Guided Lesson Explanation for
More, Less, or Equal- This one is a bit long to make sure I
got all the thoughts in there for kids.
- Greater Than, Less Than, or
Equal Coloring Challenge - This was a pretty fun one to dream
up. Compare various sets of objects to a fixed set.
- Halloween Candy Comparisons
- See who came home with the most and least candy.
- Less, More, Equal Worksheet-
A nice way to solidify the concept with shapes.
- Greater Than, Less Than,
or Equal Worksheet - We give you four sets and have you compare
- Numbers Line Reference-
Use the numbers line as a guide to help you with these problems.
- Color More or Less Worksheet - This is a directions driven worksheet for you.
Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
- Compare Worksheet- What better to compare than sparrow and frogs.
- Compare Counting Worksheet - In this one you are comparing a series of groups to each other. Nice for compare and contrast with math.
- Greater Than, Less Than, or Equal Worksheet 1 - We compare out four different groups in a descriptive setting.
- Greater Than, Less Than, or Equal Worksheet 2 - All of these sets have a horizontal orientation to change the perspective a bit for you.
- Comparing the Number of Objects in a Group Step by Step Lesson- Compare stars to tomatoes.
- More, Less, Or Equal Guided Lesson- Compare the number of modern to the number of ancient images in this set.
- More, Less, Or Equal Guided Lesson Explanation- A simple head count can get you in the right frame of mind to answer this one.