Properties of Integer Exponents
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 8 Number System- 8.EE.A.1
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Multiply Exponents Step-by-Step Lesson- Not only that! There are negative exponents. They’re
on fire while a wake boarder jumps them! Too over the top?
- Guided Lesson - It's
all about simplifying exponents. There is also some division and
multiplication of exponents along the way too.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- The division problems make really small numbers and multiplication
just the opposite.
- Independent Practice -
This work sheet has appeared at two National Conferences already.
Here I am just thinking that the bat is cute!
- Matching Worksheet - I know that this can be a tough sheet for some kids. They often get choice "c" and "d" confused. Heads up!
- Exponents to Numbers Five Pack - Put the exponents in numerical form and then compare the values of the exponents.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
Multiplication and division of exponents followed by exponents of exponents.
We follow the same progression in the practice sheets as we did with the homework.
Math Skill Quizzes
Once again, we stick with the progression. The quiz problems are standard questions that you will see often.