Graphs of Proportional Relationships
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 7 Proportional Relationships- 7.RP.A.2d
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Nuts Step-by-step Lesson-
Is the price of nuts proportional to the serving size?
- Guided Lesson -
I give you the graph to start with on two of them, but ask you to
create a graph for the second one.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- These types of problems take some time to answer properly. That
is why it is spread over 3 pages.
- Practice Worksheet
- I tried to have you make the graph as much as possible. You will
need a lot of scrap paper.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the three tables to their constant of proportionality.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
Use both the graph and data table to help it solidify in your mind.
These problems force you to choose one approach when tackling them.
Math Skill Quizzes
These quizzes were created with skill mastery in mind. They are a bit challenging for most.