Word Problems Leading to Inequalities
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 7 Expression & Equations- 7.EE.B.4b
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Amanda and Her Flowers
Step-by-step Lesson- How many lilies can she afford?
- Guided Lesson
- Help Mike buy some stuff for his apartment. Graph an inequality
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- Pay close attention to the graphing explanation it will save you
time and time again.
- Practice Worksheet
- This one may take students a lot time. Make sure to give them
plenty of time and scrap paper.
- Matching Worksheet
- If you are really good at writing and understanding inequalities,
this will be a breeze for you.
- Applied Problems of Inequalities
Five Worksheet Pack - I totally love these types of problems.
Most people will call them riddles when they are just really calculated
- Triangular Inequalities Worksheet
Five Pack - It is all about finding the longest side.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
I start with the word problems and then we move to number lines.
The biggest problem here is for students to remember the difference between an open and closed inline arrow.
Math Skill Quizzes
I couldn't fit any number line based questions in here, sorry!