Evaluating Numerical Expressions with Exponents
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 6 Expressions and Equations- 6.EE.A.1
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Exponent Conversion
Step-by-step Lesson- Convert repeated multiplication to exponent
- Guided Lesson
- We cover simple exponent conversion and then include it in sums
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I forgot how hard exponents were to explain with just writing.
- Practice Worksheet
- I only dedicated 20% of the problems to using exponents in operations.
Everything else is just exponent conversion.
- Making Exponents Five
Pack - Convert everything you see to exponents.
- Evaluate Expressions
with Fractional Exponents Five Pack - Some pretty difficult
exponents to work with here guys.
- Writing Exponents Five
Pack - Everything is in standard form or an equation. Write
those as exponents.
- Matching Worksheet
- One of the answers in this one is huge!
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
Start with expanding basic exponents then move on to products and sums with exponents.
Only the first sheet includes the use operations with the exponents.