Greatest Common Factor and Least Common Multiple
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 6 Numbers- 6.NS.B.4
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- GCF and LCM Step-by-step
Lesson- We go over both skills in detail.
- Guided Lesson - The
skill is stepped up just a bit because we introduce finding the
GCF and LCM between 3 numbers.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- Yeah, I get it! I went a little overboard with the explanation
on this, but kids usually get it when they see it this way.
- Practice Worksheet - Kind
of a drill and kill worksheet on the two skills.
- Common Factors Five Pack
- Seeking the least common multiples and common factors.
- Least Common Multiple
Five Pack - 50 lcm problems for you to take by the horns.
- Matching Worksheet
- This just picks up where the practice sheet left off.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.