Identify and Classify Angles
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 4 Geometry- 4.G.1
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- What Type Of Angle
Step-by-Step Lesson- I go over acute, obtuse, right, and straight
- Guided Lesson
- We give you an angle problem and ask you if you are looking at
a line, ray, or line segment.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I forgot to mention that we also review parallel, perpendicular
and intersecting line sets.
- Practice Worksheet
- I tried to make this as deep as possible to fully cover the standard
in one sheet, but it was a bit tough.
- Matching Worksheet - Match the angle and it's proper description.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
A real mix of geometry in here for you. We review some related standards, too.
Once again, line segments and lines sneak in here. The other 2 sheets focus on angles though.