Decimal Notation for Fractions (10 or 100 Denominators)
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 4 Fractions- 4.NF.6
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Hundredths and Tenths
Fraction to Decimals Step-by-Step Lesson- Convert six tenths
and fifty-three hundredths to decimals.
- Guided Lesson -
Convert fractions to decimals and then back again. Point to decimals
on a numbers line.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- We show you how to take a quotient and turn into a decimal.
- Practice Worksheet
- We work the skill from top to bottom and then flip it around once
- Compare and Order Decimals,
Percents, and Fractions Five Worksheet Pack - All the usual
suspects show up and you need to compare them.
- Matching Worksheet - Match decimals to their equivalent fractions.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
It is good to get students into the habit of dividing the numerator by the denominator. This really is used in all facets of math.
The first two sheets are your traditional fraction to decimal and vice versa. The third sheet is a numbers line, by popular request.