Strategies For Using Math Basic Operations
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 3 Operations- 3.OA.5
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Properties of Products
Step-by-step Lesson- Identify multiplication operations as commutative,
zero property, associative, or distributive.
- Guided Lesson
- This is more of a re-inforcer than a leading worksheet. I remind
them more about the property than exploring the actual property.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I work you through the problems in a round about fashion. Because
the process is more important in this set.
- Practice Worksheet
- Identify the property of multiplication that is used in each case.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the equation sentences that are equal or mean the same thing.
of Division and Multiplication - It's all about finding equal
expressions using your knowledge of operations.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
The first reviews the commutative, associative, distributive, and zero property.
We continue to touch on the basic properties and also introduce very basic algebra.