Place Value and the Expanded Form of Numbers
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 2 Base Ten- 2.NBT.3
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Step-by-step Lesson- This one
focuses the three main place values of this standard. I use the
column method again.
- Place Value and Writing
Numbers in Words 5 Pack- Tell the value of the place of the
- Writing Numbers in Word
Format Pack- Write all the numbers in word format.
- Guided Lesson -We
work on number names, expanded to numeric form, and writing expanded
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I like the way I ended up explaining these problems. Let me know
if I did a good job.
- Practice Worksheet -
You are given an integer in numeric form. You need to convert it
to both expanded and word form.
- Matching Worksheet - Match the expanded and place value forms of numbers.
- Open Ended Integer Problems Five Pack of Worksheets - This is only for very advanced students. A teacher requested this for her gifted class. I'd say it is more of a 4th grade skill.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
Tell the place value of the underlined integer, compare number, and write them in expanded form.
We ask you everything from the homework in one pass here.