Skip Counting to 1000 (5s, 10s, 100s)
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 2 Base Ten- 2.NBT.2
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Step-by-step Lesson- We practice
all the skip counts. We give you the starting and ending point.
- Guided Lesson
-This one is interesting. Find the odd man out in a number sequence,
count by 10s, and find a missing number.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- We work through the sequences to understand why answers are the
way they are.
- Practice Worksheet
- Count the images in packs of 5 and 10. A good way to back it up.
- Skip Counting
5 Pack - A nice pack of skip counts for you.
- Matching Worksheet - What number would complete the sequence exactly the way you need it done.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
I made these very basic to baby step them into the practice sheets.
I find that for some reason kids can count to 100 without problems. Once kids get over 100, they get a bit confused at first.