Estimating Units of Length
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 2 Measurement- 2.MD.3
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Step-by-Step Lesson-
How do you estimate the height of your living room? We'll look into
- Guided Lesson
- We estimate the length of an LCD TV, a tooth paste tube, and a
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- The explanation is based on recognizing the smaller and larger
- Practice Worksheet
- These are sentence or multiple sentence based problems that ask
you the best units of measure to use.
- Matching Worksheet - Match the objects to the units of measure you would best use to measure them.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
The units of focus are meter, centimeters, feet, and inches.
Read carefully. Some people think every question is asking about the length of anything.