Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Functions - HSF-TF.B.7
What are Trigonometric Equations? Often students get confused between Trigonometric Equations and Trigonometric functions. Trigonometric Equations are equations like any other normal math equation with a few differences. In Trigonometric Equations, there are exponents and basic arithmetic and algebraic operations involved yet the rules of solving them are different. There are a few things that can help us in identifying Trigonometric Equations such as the usage of Trigonometric functions like cos, sin, tan etc. Trigonometric Equations are solved normally by finding its general solution. The solutions and identities of each value that is received through find the general solution to a Trigonometric Equations can fall in each of the four quadrants. These lessons and worksheets will help students learn how to evaluate and us trigonometric equations to help them in a wide variety of ways.
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Boxed Equation Step-by-Step Lesson- When a teacher first asked me to create this section, I have to admit; it has been quite a while since I met up with the content.
- Guided Lesson - Yes, the first one is a bit theoretical math. I forgot that even existed until I was reminded.
- Guided Lesson Explanation - I'm glad I chose to not go for that mechanical engineering degree now.
- Practice Worksheet - Don't get out of whack when Pi is presented, it actually makes the problem easier.
- Matching Worksheet - Find which measures match up with the equations.