Finding the Length of Line Segments
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Geometry- HSG-GPE.B.7
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Distance Formula Step-by-Step Lesson- We give you two point in the coordinate plane and ask
you to the length of the line they create.
- Guided Lesson - What's
the length of the line between points A and B?
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- A healthy helping of distance formula to get your day started.
- Practice Worksheet - They
have a little bit of change between the way each question is worded,
but in the end they are the same question.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the distance of the lines to the points that can create
a line of that length.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
The distance formula is somwthing we encourage students to memorize. It is not often given on standard tests.
Math Skill Quizzes
All the questions are positioned in the way you will see them on assessments. There are really only two formats that we have seen.