What Doesn't Belong
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Kindergarten Measurement - K.MD.A.3
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- What Sticks Out? Step-by-Step Lesson- Which of these stick out like a sore thumb?
- Guided Lesson
- These shouldn't baffle kids at all. They are very straight forward.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I found this very difficult to explain outside of the obvious.
- Practice Worksheet
- There are four objects in each of these. This makes for a great
sorting skill starter.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the odd man out.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
- Animals What Doesn't Belong Lesson- There is an odd man out in this one. Or should I say odd pig out.
- Find the Different Worksheet - This are pretty simple for most students. Not as challenging as other sheets in this section.
- What Doesn't Belong Worksheet- I numbered or labeled everything so that it could serve as a class wide activity, if needed.
- Food Circle What Doesn't Belong Lesson - Fruit versus food stuffs is an abstract concept for some students.
- Grouping Like and Different Lesson- Would you believe that the whale comes up often because of it's size?
- What Doesn't Belongs Independent Practice Worksheet- It might be easy to spot that I put this one together on an Easter weekend.
- Objects What Doesn't Belong Lesson- We get some more work in on plotting data charts and the comparing items.
- Find The Odd Lesson- The panda kind of sticks out like a sore thumb or a needle in a really, really small hay stack.
- What Doesn't Belongs Practice Worksheet- The last one trips up a lot of students because they never knew that cartoon animals walk on two legs.