Converting Measures of Length
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 5 Measurement - 5.MD.A.1
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Distance Step-by-Step Lesson- Break feet into usable miles and feet measuresments.
- Guided Lesson
- We work with feet, yards, centimeters, meters, and inches. Rulers
rule this one!
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- Start always by asking yourself, "Which is the largest units?"
- Practice Worksheet
- A nice and quick worksheet to keep them on their toes.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the units and their conversions as needed.
- Converting Units
of Length Worksheet Pack - This will really solidify your skills
on these concepts quickly.
Length in Millimeters (mm), Centimeters (cm), and Meters Five Pack
of Worksheets - Sorry for the super, mega, ultra, titanic title.
OOPS, I did it again!
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
We start with feet and miles. Number two focuses on yards and feet. Number 3 goes all metric with its bad self.
I tried to add a good mix of units of length here. Let me know if you need more practice on this.