Converting Units of Capacity Problems
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 5 Measurement - 5.MD.C.3b
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Milk Jug Step-by-Step Lesson- How many pints are in a gallon?
- Guided Lesson - Quick
conversions that all relate to jars.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- We bring cross multiplication to life for students.
- Practice Worksheet -
We have you do standard conversions, but also you circle the greater
- Matching Worksheet
- It's like ten chefs need help with their recipes.
- Converting Units of Capacity
5 Pack - This is that pack of drill and skill that you see everywhere.
Sorry it's so ordinary.
- Converting Capacity
Units Lesson and Practice - A nice primer for students to have
fun and learn with.
- Capacity Conversion Worksheet -
10 problems with lots of work space.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
Just about every unit of volume I have ever heard of outside of units to measure oceans and lakes.
I tried to mimic the format that you would see on a test with these.