Logic : Conjunctions, Disjunctions, and Biconditionals
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Geometry- HSG-MG.A.3
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Disjunction Step-by-Step Lesson- We kick it off with an or statement. Some kids get lost
in the wording of this.
- Guided Lesson
- These questions really run the gamut of what can be asked at this
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- Help students first identify the purpose of the question, this
really makes them grasp the skill faster.
- Practice Worksheet
- I did not get bored at the end of this worksheet, I just wanted
to include some number classification.
- Matching Worksheet
- The answer key adjusts for mixed answers, I just wanted to remind
them to read all the choices.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
You'll find a hw sheet for each skill here to allow you to focus on skills.
Again, a practice sheet for each individual skill.
Math Skill Quizzes
Read them carefully because you can quickly get confused. I always tell students to read them twice, then proceed.