Disjunction, Conditionals and Biconditionals
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Geometry- HSG-MG.A.3
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Animal Noises Step-by-Step Lesson- These really lend themselves to the analogies we saw
on the SAT exam. Those were not my favorite, even as an educated
adult; I have trouble with those.
- Guided Lesson
- You need to know just a little geography here for this one.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I start by pin pointing the logic behind the problem and then
go into how to attack each strategy.
- Practice Worksheet
- Sorry, some of these are bit out there! I was taking cough medicine
that day; that's my excuse.
- Matching Worksheet
- This is logic, within logic. It definitely tests reading skills
- Disjunction, Conditional
and Biconditional Worksheet Five Pack - This a mix of the disciplines,
almost like a review of sorts.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
I was going to have a homework that just labeled the form of logic at work, but felt it served little purpose.
These logic problems expect that you have paid attention in Social Studies class.