Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 7 Numbers- 7.NS.A.2a
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Writing Reciprocals Step-by-Step Lesson- Start with an easy fraction and then we give you a mixed
- Guided Lesson - See
if you can expand all the choices here into mix numbers or whole
numbers after determining the reciprocal.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- See if you like the way I wrote the standard explanation. I think
it works well.
- Practice Worksheet - This
is definitely different, somewhat of an outcast from the other printables
- Matching Worksheet
- You might need to reduce the fractions in a few areas to determine
the final outcome here.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
It sure does start off easy. Then we introduce students to reciprocals of mixed numbers.
By the time students complete these, reciprocals are an automatic skill.
Math Skill Quizzes
The first one is simple fractions. Mixed numbers are in numbers two and three.