Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Kindergarten Level - K.CC.2, K.CC.4
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Movie Line Step-by-Step Lesson- Everyone is waiting to get into the theater, but what
order are they in?
- Guided Lesson
- Find a birthday candle, order number words, and label the order
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- Again, another one that is hard to explain outdid of know your
- Practice Worksheet
- This is a little different because students have to recognize
that the perspective of the boy changes the order to right to left.
- Matching Worksheet
- I like how the shirts came out. It took a while to get this one
- Color the Position
of 3 Pieces Worksheet - Always color the third thing left to
- Where is the Apple?
- Try to figure out the ordinal position of the apple.
- Crossing Out
Third and Fifth Worksheet - The title says it all for this one.
- The Ordinal Number
Honey Jar Worksheet - This is one sweet worksheet all right.
- The Ordinal
Letters in Words - Find the letters that are found at the given
- Positional Ordinal
Numbers Lesson and Practice - This lesson comes in handy for
students that don't get it on their first go around.
- What Is Third? Worksheet
- Get your color cartridge ready for this one. I have seen this
question on many aptitude tests.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
- Independent Practice Worksheet- Interpret the order of six objects from left to right.
- Step-by-Step Lesson - Answer questions based on the animals ordered in the line.
- Step-by-Step Lesson Explanation- We label the order and ask you to interpret it from there.
- Positional Ordinal Numbers Lesson and Practice - I visually display one completed for you and ask you to do another.
- The Middle Practice Problems Worksheet- Shade based on the instructions that you are given.
- Fill Order Worksheet- Name the place of the apple within the set.
- Matching Worksheet- Match the places to the ordered set.
- Quick Review- Match the order of the transportation related items to their numbers.
Shade Position of 3 Pieces- We have you shade three consecutive
items that match a direction or part of the set.