Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Kindergarten Counting - K.CC.7
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Words and Numbers
Step-by-Step Lesson- Match the integer to the word or words
for the number.
- Guided Lesson
- You get prompts to start and then we ask you to write the words.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I wrote an explanation. It was tough not just saying, you need
to learn your Dolch sight words for these numbers.
- Practice Worksheet
- You get prompts for half of these and then we ask you to come
up with it.
- Matching Worksheet
- This should take under 30 seconds to complete.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
- Guided Lesson- Extremely basic for students that are brand new to this.
- Matching Worksheet - Match the words and the numbers from several choices.
- Numbers for the Words Worksheet- You are giving the words, now show us the numbers.
- Step-by-Step Lesson - This one walk you to and through the basic concept.
- Prompted Words for the Number Guided- We give you a list of all of the numbers and words to work off of.
- Prompted Words for the Number Guided Lesson Explanation- These work really well for students that are absent or need to work on it alone.
- Words for the Number Worksheet- This is a straight up memory exercise. Can be used as a quick quiz.