Prime Factorization and Factor Trees
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 6 Numbers- 6.NS.B.4
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Factor Tree Step-by-Step Lesson- Start out with 60 and make sure to use all parts of
the factor tree.
- Guided Lesson - These are
all two branch trees to help you get in a rhythm.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I think that it is important to form factor pairs before you start
writing them in their spaces.
- Practice Worksheet
- Some are single branches and some are double branches. Nothing
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the trees to the final factors that are pointed out. The
round circle entries.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
We get really familiar with using Factor Trees.
These sheets advance the skills a bit more and use larger numbers.