Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 6 Number Systems- 6.NS.C.6.B
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Understanding Quadrants
Step By Step Lesson- We work on basic descriptions for the location
of points from ordered pairs.
- Guided Lesson -
You're given four points and asked to plot them and name their location.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- We expect that you understand how to plot ordered pairs at this
point in time.
- Quadrants & Axes Worksheet
- We give you a bunch of points on a coordinate plane and ask you
who is where.
- Point Location Charts
- Tell us how you would describe the ordered pair's location.
- Four Quadrant Graphing
Puzzle - We ask you to create a shape / object from the given
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
The homework covers all four skills that we have previously seen.
We focus on describing where the points are found on the coordinate plane.