Adding Single and Double Digits
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 2 Operations- 2.NBT.B.5
- Grid Style Step-by-Step Lesson- This one involves carrying a tens place.
- Guided Lesson
- Yeah, I'm not sure why there is a hatched chick either on this
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- It is important to keep the problems flowing on this one. See
if my explanation clicks with you.
- Practice Sheet -
Ten problems all in grid format.
- Adding Single and
Double Digits 5 Pack - Ten full pages for you to hammer away
at with this one.
- Double Digit
Fact Families Worksheet - See which operations fit the double
fact families we set up for you.
- Fact Families
With Double Digits Worksheet - See if you can tell who is part
of the fact family.
- Single and
Double Digit Addition Practice - This one is setup to be repetitive
to help students see the patterns that exist.
- Sums of Single
and Double Digits Practice Sheet - This example shows you how
to carry numbers over to other places.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the sum operations to their totals.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
It's always nice to start with an example problem completed for you.
These are peppered with tips and hint for students.