Multiplying and Adding Rational and Irrational Numbers
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School- HSN-RN.B.3
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Irrational or Rational
Step-by-step Lesson- You will look at radical sums and products.
We ask you to classify their outcome.
- Guided Lesson
- More on classifying the sums and products of some out there radicals.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- We go over the standard rules and trains of thought on the classification
- Practice Worksheet
- It's like a huge ten question line up. You can go right down the
- Matching Worksheet - Find the sum or product of the radicals and real numbers. Then your job is to classify the end result.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
These are mostly identifiyication questions. Calculations will follow.
We got a great review from Teacher Place on this batch of sheets.