Vector Based Word Problems
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School- HSN-VM.A.3
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- John's Vector Step-by-step
Lesson- When ever you set a beach too long, you might ask yourself
how fast a boat is traveling.
- Guided Lesson -
A cool UFO problem followed by a ride over to the market and a bike
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- Always, always draw the vectors first. I see some kids attempt
these with any drawings.
- Practice Worksheet
- I tried to mix up the scenarios and I think I did a pretty good
- Matching Worksheet - I purposely removed the units of measurement to make it a step up in difficulty for everyone.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
This is the "meat and potatoes" of the Numbers and Quantities curriculum.
A deep understanding of Pythagorean theorem is really helpful here.
Math Skill Quizzes
The military applications of this math skill is immense. Guess what they are studying at West Point right now?