Graphing Linear and Quadratic Functions
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Interpreting Functions- HSF-IF.C.7a
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Graph a Linear Function
Step-by-step Lesson- We start out pretty simple. They should
have this skill from previous studies.
- Guided Lesson
- I usually get a blank stare from kids when they see number two
for the first time. After they do one, its a cinch for them.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I did drag out the thoughts required here, just a little.
- Practice Worksheet
- The kids should whip right through this, assuming they did the
- Matching Worksheet - See how the graph matches work out for you.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
The graphs have a blue background to help the contrast come across when printing.
Using just the intercepts can be very powerful when answering multiple choice questions.
Math Skill Quizzes
The answer keys are just rough sketches. You are just looking for the trends here.