Functions versus Relations (Solutions Included)
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Interpreting Functions- HSF-IF.B.5
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Is the Relation a Function
Step-by-step Lesson- We learn the correlation between relations
- Guided Lesson -
You will start to work with graphs instead of tables here.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- In most cases, it is best to work with the ordered pairs first.
- Practice Worksheet
- You need to identify the domain, range, and if the ordered pairs
equate to a relation that is a function.
- Matching Worksheet - There is a a nice aspect to these problems that require you to critical think more than straight problems.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
These require that in addition to determining is a relation is a function that you find the range and domain as well.
They look like different version of the same material, but each is progressively more difficult.
Math Skill Quizzes
We add a few five pointers in these to see if students get swayed.