Variable Expressions and Sequences
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Interpreting Functions- HSF-IF.A.3
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- First Five Terms
Step-by-step Lesson- You are given an expression and asked to
find the first five terms of that expression; starting at 1.
- Guided Lesson
- There is a real diversity of difficulty on this one.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- Some students will get lost with this skill, but if you get the
students in a rhythm; it should all work out.
- Practice Worksheet
- I tried to throw four difficult problems in here.
- Matching Worksheet - If students read the problems carefully, they should be able to quickly narrow down the correct choices.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
We start off with very manageable sequences to help students build some confidence.
The practice sheets really start to make things a little bit demanding on students.
Math Skill Quizzes
This should be a fair assessment of where kids stand with the skill.