Modeling Periodic Phenomena with Trigonometric Functions
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Trigonometric Functions- HSF-TF.B.6
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Periodic or Not
Step-by-step Lesson - You can use a graph or visualize it yourself.
It's up to you!
- Guided Lesson
- Is that one of the longest multiple choice questions you have
seen in your life?
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I personally like to take the time to draw the graph. Guess I
don't have much of an imagination.
- Practice Worksheet
- This is one very long worksheet.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the graphs to the data tables and analyze the outcome.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
Periodic behavior follows a consistent pattern. It's a maybe, it's a certainty!