Using the Unit Circle Reference Angles
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Trigonometric Functions- HSF-TF.A.2
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Capital T Typo Step-by-step
Lesson - This is an intended typo. The problem is looking for
a lower case letter, while the reference letter is upper case. It
is a good exercise.
- Guided Lesson
- Again, a purposeful typo. It is good to get students in the habit
of identifying this. I saw this happen on several national exams.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- Inverse sin questions are very difficult for many people. See
if this helps.
- Practice Worksheet
- A few of these are trick questions to see if students are paying
- Matching Worksheet
- This isn't too difficult to work through. It should be second
nature by now.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
Focus on the meaning and purpose of the unit circle.
Determine the exact value of what you are presented with.