Using the Unit Circle with Trigonometric Identities
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Trigonometric Functions- HSF-TF.A.3
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Hello Unit Circle
Step-by-step Lesson - Why not start with the very simple and
- Guided Lesson
- Are we completely focused on the hypotenuse? Yes, we are!
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- We focus again on the simple use of the Unit Circle.
- Practice Worksheet
- To progress to the next level, check out the member materials.
- Matching Worksheet
- These might seem simple, but it is all about Unit Circle application.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
You are asked to find the values of fixed trig. ratios.
Having a large unit circle handy is always a plus with this topic.