Comparing Linear and Exponential Functions
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Linear, Quadratic, Exponential- HSF-LE.A.1a
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Interpret the Graphed
Function Step-by-step Lesson - You will learn to identify linear,
exponential, and quadratic functions by the shape trend of their
- Guided Lesson
- In addition to interpreting graphs, you will need to make them
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- We teach you a step beyond graphing and understanding the differences
- Practice Worksheet
- This is quite a long one to print out, but well worth it.
- Matching Worksheet
- I got a little selfish here. I always had students have difficulty
with these two graphing forms, so I focused on those.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
We give you a function. You tell us if it is in linear, quadratic, or exponential form.
Determine the format based on a table and a graph.