The Inverse Relationship of Logarithms and Exponents
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Building Functions- HSF-BF.B.5
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Sneaker Company Growth
Step-by-step Lesson- The shoe company wants to grow six times
their current profit. How long will it take?
- Guided Lesson
- How long will it take to pay off the mortgage and "Hello!"
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- The Richter scale problem will give many students some trouble.
- Practice Worksheet
- We stay on the same themes: paying loans back and fixed growth
- Matching Worksheet
- I might have forgot a dollar sign or two to make the problems
not so obvious.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
In some cases, the companies presented have an outrageous profit growth. They actually were modelled after real companies.