Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Building Functions- HSF-BF.A.1b
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Sam's Car Value Step-by-step
Lesson- I'm pretty sure that most cars depreciate at 25% or
greater per year. Sam's car must be great!
- Guided Lesson
- Let's investigate Zoe's cell phone dilemma, determine an exponential
decay model, and Jacob buys a wallet.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- You might see me use the word "hub" in word problems
at time. It comes from my days that I moonlighted in insurance sales.
- Practice Worksheet
- A really nice mix of problems to put your mind to.
- Matching Worksheet
- That is one expensive hand blender and pan drive!
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
Man! After 3 years laptops are worth less than expensive cups of coffee.
Doing lots of depreciation problems is pretty depressing. Mix in a few exponetial growth problems, when you get the chance.
Math Skill Quizzes
Half of the problems ask you to identify the exponential decay model.