Classifying Even and Odd Functions
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Interpreting Functions- HSF-IF.C.8
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Evens or Odds Step-by-step
Lesson- You are given a straight polynomial and asked to classify
- Guided Lesson
- Graphing these helps out a ton! See if it helps you.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- We are just looking for a symmetrical or asymmetrical tendency
with this one.
- Practice Worksheet
- Read the functions and classify them as even, odd, or neither.
- Matching Worksheet
- You can draw a line, if you would like.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
Math Skill Quizzes
You should be able to recognize some trends in the graphs as you move forward.