Graphing Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Interpreting Functions- HSF-IF.C.7e
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Differential Exponent
Graph Step-by-step Lesson- This graph was a slight challenge
for me when I first came across these problems again.
- Guided Lesson
- You will come across one exponent and two logarithmic.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- See if these follow the general rules to help it make more sense
- Practice Worksheet
- By the time students get to number six, they should have a solid
understanding of how to get this all rolling.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the lettered values to the tables and graphs; that does
make it easier..
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
Understanding how negative values affect the graphs are key.
Time to start understanding the concept of function comparisons. What happens if you change one variable?